What are the contraindications to eating squids?
1. Squids belong to the high protein seafood group and are food products of yin and Yang double supplement, which are contraindicated to eat with hot foods such as lamb and dog meat.
2. Seafood such as squid can never be consumed and poisoned with citrus fruits with high vitamin C content.
3. Squid cannot be eaten simultaneously with multiple (three and above) high protein foods and is prone to macromolecular protein allergy.
4. For people with allergic conditions, eating squids is best not to drink alcohol because alcohol enhances allergic reactions.
5. Squids are cooked and then rewired, and their consumption if left uncooked can lead to gut dysmotility.
6. Aquatic products such as squids are cool in nature and should be consumed less by people with a cold spleen.
7. It is contraindicated in patients with cardiovascular and hepatic diseases such as spleen and stomach deficiency cold, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia and arteriosclerosis.
8. Squids are hair products and are contraindicated in people with diseases such as eczema and urticaria.
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.